help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Erros with using Vcdimager 0.61

From: Chris
Subject: [VCDImager] Erros with using Vcdimager 0.61
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 21:17:14 +0200

Hi,

I'm a huge fan of vcdimager, and i dont use anything else anymore to make
vcds.
But since Vcdimager 0.61 i have these errors (this is a flash, there were
many more) :

ctor (@22462)
++ WARN: GOP is not in the same sector as I-frame -- ignoring as access
point se
ctor (@22515)
ctor (@22570)
ctor (@22624)
ctor (@22678)
ctor (@22732)
ctor (@22786)
ctor (@22840)
ctor (@22893)
++ WARN: GOP is not in the same sector as I-frame -- ignoring as access
point se
ctor (@22947)

I have tried to proceed the mpg in 2 different ways (muxed with tmpeg and
muxed with bbmpeg).
Anyone knows what the problem is? I'm using vcdimager 0.5b4 again, because
it doesnt give any error at all (with the same mpg). So i doubt my mpg is
broken :)

Thanks!,

Chris