help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Need Help...

From: Sertay Guner
Subject: [VCDImager] Need Help...
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:33:17 +0200

Dear Dejan,

I tried to make VCD for my JPG stills.  I wanted to do your way but there is one thing that I could not understand.

- Open newly saved profile in text editor.
- Change settings for following parameters from True to False:
1. MPEG.Video.DC_prec_ReadOnly
2. MPEG.Video.FrameRate_ReadOnly
3. MPEG.Video.GOP_SeqHeaderInterval_ReadOnly
4. MPEG.Video.VideoFormat_ReadOnly

Save the profile, open TMPGEnc and Load that profile.

I couldn't do the above instruction.  How am I going to change the parameters from True to False.

If you have time to help me I will really appriciate.

Thank you for your care.
Best Regards,
Sertay Güner
Caglayanlar Otomotiv San. Tic. A.S.

address@hidden
www.caglayanlar.com.tr

Adr:    Feridiye Cad. No: 62/64 Taksim 80090 IST - TURKEY
Tel:    + 90 212 253 56 56 pbx
Fax:    + 90 212 238 10 69