help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] subtitle problem with custom xml description.

From: Vaclav Svoboda
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] subtitle problem with custom xml description.
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:21:15 +0100 (CET)

On 29 Jul 2002, Herbert Valerio Riedel wrote:

Hi,
I have the same problem. I'v created mpeg file with 2 audio channels and 2
subtitle channels in dvd2svcd. When using vcdimager, subtitles are OK, but
no chapters (Due to no PBC support in vcdimager).
When using vcdxbuild chapters are OK, but there are no subtitles.

I have tested the test PAL SVCD image - it works OK even with
subtitles (4 channels) and PBC (skips between chapters).

That means my player (Grundig GDV 130 - Scan 2000 clone) should be
OK with subtitles and PBC.

Could You help me please?

Thanks,
        Vaclav Svoboda