hurd-devel

mig 1.2 release

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: mig 1.2 release
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 23:02:08 +0200

Hi,

following Rolands request, I just prepared the mig 1.2 release and sent a
mail to ftp-uploads that it should be put on the ftp site.  It's on
fencepost in ~marcus/release.

I also prepared the following announcement, which is mostly c&p from the 1.1
announcement.  I changed "I am pleased" to "We are pleased" (no lie here),
and of course updated the size and checksum info.  I also removed the note
about the 1.0.2 prerelease.

I don't know where such announcements are sent to when the files become
available.  Thomas?

Thanks,
Marcus

We are pleased to announce version 1.2 of the GNU distribution of the
Mach 3.0 interface generator `MiG' Mach kernel.  It may be found in
the file (about 143 KB compressed) ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/mig/mig-1.2.tar.gz.

You need this tool to compile the gnumach and hurd distributions,
and to compile GNU libc for the Hurd.

Bug reports relating to this distribution should be sent to
address@hidden  Requests for assistance should be made on
address@hidden

The md5sum checksum for this distibution is

b0774de25d089c50b4b24bfd00df4fa3  mig-1.2.tar.gz

`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden
Marcus Brinkmann              GNU    http://www.gnu.org    address@hidden
address@hidden
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de