hurd-devel

Re: mig 1.2 release

From: Roland McGrath
Subject: Re: mig 1.2 release
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:44:55 -0400 (EDT)

I think in the old days we used to announce every release of anything on
info-gnu as well as its topical lists.  The damn list archives containing
thomas's mig-1.1 announcement don't record what the recipient list was.

It probably only matters to announce to bug-hurd in the case of this mig
release, since it's really only of interest to people tracking hurd cvs.

I mean, I only decided to make a release instead of just telling people to
use mig out of cvs because it seemed so trivial to do so (mig is so small).