hurd-devel

Re: Moving old GNU Hurd stuff out of the way

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Moving old GNU Hurd stuff out of the way
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:50:25 +0100

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 04:38:28PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I moved stuff in gnu/hurd to gnu/hurd/old as you suggested.  I haven't done
> anything else.  My inclination for gnu-0.2 is to leave it as-is except for
> a new README.  It has 0.2 in the name, after all.

Ok.

This version of the GNU system was released in 1997, however,
development of the Hurd and the GNU system continued at a steady pace.
Binary distributions from more recent sources of the Hurd and the
other GNU programs are now available from the Debian GNU/Hurd project.

Please see http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/install.html for more
information about installing the GNU system.

The file `README.old' contains the old file `README'.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden