hurd-devel

Re: Extra version stuff in glibc?

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: Extra version stuff in glibc?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:21:31 -0800

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 01:36:17PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:

> Check the .map files in your libc build.  libc.map seems to be
> wrong.  Try removing it and doing a rebuild.  If it comes out
> different, then try to reproduce the original failure with a clean
> build.  This is exactly what the 2002-03-14 libc changes should have
> fixed.

I've mv'd it out of the way, and 'make' doesn't seem to rebuild it.
(I get a failure: cannot open linker script file
/home/jbailey/cvstree/build.glibc/libc.map: No such file or directory)

I'll make a new builddir and try a clean build to see if I can find
the problem.

-- Some people play the lottery, some people use Ebay. Personally,
I've had much better luck with Ebay than the lottery
 - hendridm