hurd-devel

Re: filesystem limitation

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: filesystem limitation
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:55:46 +0100

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 05:41:06PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Could you dig up a handy URL to the archived thread from last time around,
> rather than having me and Thomas start over with the same arguments?

Sure.  The previous summary from me on this list was:
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/hurd-devel/2001q4/000135.html

There was no reply.  All the meat is in the other list which is not
publically archived.  Do you want me to repost it here (maybe in some
condensed form)?  I think it was between you, Thomas and me, so I just
need the consent of both of you.

Thanks,
Marcus

--