hurd-devel

Re: gnumach release

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: gnumach release
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:20:59 +0200

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 02:16:51PM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> I think that's important for gnumach-dev, since other packages depend
> on it.  For now I think it would be nice to have both gnumach and
> oskit-mach.  It might be nice from cross-comparing or such.  Of
> course, I might be biased because Oskit's support is still broken for
> the Adaptec card. =)

Yes, that's obviously the best approach.  However, for the release I think
the -dev packaging should be there, and we remove it afterwards.  Ok?

Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden
Marcus Brinkmann              GNU    http://www.gnu.org    address@hidden