hurd-devel

Re: gnumach 1.3 release

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: gnumach 1.3 release
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 03:30:51 +0200

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 08:11:45PM -0400, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Will it work and be the right
> thing for that tarball to be the debian source tarball too?  It includes
> the debian subdir.  I guess that needs a new entry in changelog if nothing
> else.

Yes, that is all that is required, except for:

> Oh, hmm, I guess there is that "cdromlock" patch, whatever that was.

It unlocks the cdrom door when the device is closed.  Very useful, but we
don't have an assignment for it and it is more than a few lines of code.
Furthermore, it will not be necessary for gnumach 2.0.

I have applied the patch.

>  Please give that a whirl and when
> someone says go, I will make the 1.3 release.

Building right now.

Thanks,
Marcus

--