hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Abolish all you owe without mailing another dollar

From: elvin sims
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Abolish all you owe without mailing another dollar
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:10:51 +0800

Do away with all that you are indebted for with out mailing an other dollar.
 Eliminate the embarrassing collection contacts. Stop the mailing of checks!

Wild as it may seem the majority lendor's not following the banking laws
here in the US. Far-fetched but spot on!

Go to our web site for in depth facts with reference to our approach at no
fees or commitment. You have zero to loose and a load to secure.

You can contact us at :
1---3 1 3--263--2706
Thorough knowledge or to bring to an end obtaining or to grasp our location

I believe so, my lad, replied the braided man. How many dollars is that?
Dollar Americaine? Yes; United States money