hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Re:

From: Gregorio Hartman
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Re:
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:39:14 +0600

gamma
The image came to him - Pomeroys naked body floating in the downstairs tub like a piece of raw dough, head reclining aslant against the porcelain, open eyes staring up at the ceiling.
The image came to him - Pomeroys naked body floating in the downstairs tub like a piece of raw dough, head reclining aslant against the porcelain, open eyes staring up at the ceiling.
The image came to him - Pomeroys naked body floating in the downstairs tub like a piece of raw dough, head reclining aslant against the porcelain, open eyes staring up at the ceiling.
The image came to him - Pomeroys naked body floating in the downstairs tub like a piece of raw dough, head reclining aslant against the porcelain, open eyes staring up at the ceiling.
Oh, I saw that some of the figures on the little table in the parlor had been moved around, but I thought I might have done that myself - I have times when Im really quite forgetful. Gathering up the little courage he had left, trying desperately to summon exactly the right note of sharp and yet almost casual irritability, he said: "And you might as well stop that. The image came to him - Pomeroys naked body floating in the downstairs tub like a piece of raw dough, head reclining aslant against the porcelain, open eyes staring up at the ceiling. The image came to him - Pomeroys naked body floating in the downstairs tub like a piece of raw dough, head reclining aslant against the porcelain, open eyes staring up at the ceiling.