hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Make it better!

From: Ferrada Silvia
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Make it better!
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:58:46 +0000

Hei Sir

You Love Big tits? But Girls love big schlong!
If you don't have one - GET ONE!

Not only a larger one-eyed monster will make you feel better,
it will make you look better!

Get a months supply and see the difference!

No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises!

100% Guaranteed Safe Results Or Your Money Back!
Take a look at how it works: http://inetsinc.com

--
cmndfjgdfgjwhewdqpqqdc tpqkpqpsnjnmofrtojnjojntoqponsnkooringosom

chinking, newspaper-wrapped pile on top of the ten-rouble notes.
    'What's that?' asked Kuzmin, twirling one end of his moustache.
    'Don't be squeamish, professor,'  whispered the barman. ' You can have
anything you want if you'll stop my cancer.'
    'Take your gold,' said  the professor, feeling proud of himself as  he
said it. ' You'd be putting it to better  use if you spent it on having your
nerves  treated. Produce  a specimen  of urine for analysis tomorrow,  don't
drink too much tea and don't eat any salt in your food.'
    'Can't I  even put  salt in my soup? ' asked the barman. ' Don't  put
salt in anything,' said Kuzmin firmly. ' Oh dear . . .' exclaimed the barman