hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Re: tensio = hamste

From: Kasandra Gust
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Re: tensio = hamste
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:11:31 +0800

a picture of good cheer, swept in and took both of my hands in hers.
exhibition.
wine being poured and my brain was dull and empty. You never told me
you, for all the obvious reasons.
blinked rapidly as I stared at my own face.
Now hear this. All Stainless Steel Rats will assemble at debarkation
themselves the Machmen. Man is strong, woman weak, virility rules,
going. I shut up. Floyd shook the spittle from his so-called musical
it I will be happy to show you how it works.
that lowered the ability to think clearly, that left the brain open to
I already know, I said.