hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] JANA

From: KELLIE
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] JANA
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 14:13:23 +0800

Do away with all you are indebted for without mailing another cent.  Stop
the harrasing calls. Bring a stop to the mailing of checks!

Believe it or not almost all lending orgizations are operating illegally.
Unbelievable but true!

Go to our web site for detailed information about our structure at N O
expense or commitment. You have naught to loose and ample to achieve.

You can contact us at :
1..561.282.9476
Detailed info or to being to a standstill getting or to observe postal
address

We owe a great deal to the Wonderful Wizard, continued the Princess, for it
was you who built this splendid Emerald City. Finally he said: I'm afraid I
couldn't support your weight long enough to reach any other land