hydra-users

Re: Emacs on Hydra

From: Christian Ohler
Subject: Re: Emacs on Hydra
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:23:04 -0400

Rob, many thanks for setting this up. It will be very useful. I'm traveling right now with spotty internet access, but I'll take a closer look late next week.

The darwin build fails because configure doesn't find alloca. It finds it on my system, perhaps because I have macports installed. This will need some further investigation. I can install nix next week to try to reproduce it.

Thanks again,
Christian.