hydra-users

Re: findutils: hydra build failures

From: James Youngman
Subject: Re: findutils: hydra build failures
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 16:44:49 +0100

[ comments inline; I moved Ludovic to BCC  ]
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 10:59 PM Bernhard Voelker
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Ludovic,
>
> I remember you helping us fixing things on Hydra for the GNU coreutils.
> Now, as I'm also a findutils maintainer, would you please have a look
> at the build failure?
> Are you the right person to ask this, or do you know someone else
> to better do this?
>
> https://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/findutils-master
> https://hydra.nixos.org/build/62802666/log
>
>  > sh: ./import-gnulib.sh: No such file or directory
>
> The findutils are using the known
>    ./bootstrap && ./configure && make
> for quite a while now.

Looking at https://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/findutils-master#tabs-evaluations
I see that the jobset has errors, but was last checked in May, and the
last evaluation was in October last year.

I recently updated the recipe (to, I hope, resolve the
import-gnulib.sh problem[1]) but no new evaluation seems to have
resulted.

Hydra folks, what's stuck here?   How do we get it un-stuck?

[1]
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/hydra-recipes.git/commit/?id=64d51c85c1ffef59c9262e1d9b8ff1aa00701ca4

Thanks,
James.