hydra-users

Autotools Hydra

From: Alex Ameen
Subject: Autotools Hydra
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:54:27 -0600

Hey so I've been working on getting libtool up and running on Hydra again. I'm running a local server on my NixOS box and cloned the relevant configs. Next up to get libtool on Hydra I have to enable the autoconf and automake builds again, which is when I realized why all of Autotools likely got disabled years ago : TexLive breaking the manual jobs.

The good news is I've likely got a fix, but I want to sanity check with anyone on here who worked on the Hydra stuff for Autotools in the past. If you know anything about why they were disabled, or other useful info please let me know.

I've got autoconf building past its previous crashes, and got to some new ones failing on generating HTML docs that I'm debugging now.