hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Suggest: rolo should au

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Suggest: rolo should au
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 09:12:34 -0400

Thank you for all of the bug/issue reports.  We will look into them.  This is the only one I am unsure of whether it is a problem.
Certainly, you want to have text on the first line of an entry for outlining purposes but why does Hyperbole need to enforce this?
If you use {C-h h r a} to add an entry, Hyperbole automatically adds the text on the first line, so I don't see how people would
often have this problem and if they did have it once, it would be any easy correction.  Do you feel it could be more frequent and
if so, why?

Bob