hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 5.15 is released for testi

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 5.15 is released for testing and use
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 19:43:39 -0400

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Drew Adams <address@hidden> wrote:
> address@hidden

I think Hyperbole is pretty far along now.  The main thing it is
lacking is the addition of defcustoms to replace user variables.  We
plan to do this in the next release and this is the main and only reason
left that we have not yet made a full public release.

So my question to you is this: should we make a public release of the current
version 5.15 or will the user-level change of having customizations saved to
their Emacs be so significant that we should wait and just release it when those
are added?

I have not used defcustoms much, so I would like your thoughts on this.

Bob