hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Hyperbole still being developed?

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Hyperbole still being developed?
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 18:45:57 -0400

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 5:34 PM, aditya siram <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,
I was wondering if Hyperbole [1] was still under development. Looking at the Git repo [2] I'm not seeing any movement since last August.
-deech

​Yes, it is still in development though largely stable now.  We have added a number of smaller features in the last year but have not yet fully documented them and so have not pushed them out yet.​  If there are features you would like to see or any issues you have, just send them to <address@hidden> and we will take a look.

Bob