hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Happy new year

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Happy new year
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 10:02:09 -0500

Hi Xavier:

We would like to help you but have some minimum requirements that we need from
you to do so, so you have a baseline of knowledge with which we can give you
pointers.  Your desire for real-world examples should be satisfied in part by
this.  It would also help if you described the areas/types of your work and
information management.

1.  Verify that you have installed Hyperbole and can display its keyboad-based
menus.

2. Use the built-in interactive demo and follow it from start to end, ignoring
sections that do not apply to your work.

3. Read the Hyperbole Manual section on Implicit Buttons focusing on the
builtin types that can give you immediate productivity.

4. If outlining is of interest, try the Hyperbole Koutliner demo.

The Hyperbole Manual explains how to invoke all these things.

Along the way, make a list of your specific questions and then send them in and
we will endeavor to answer them.  All of this can be done in 90 minutes or less.

-- Bob