hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Action Key on [FSF 19] at "DEMO:807:44" behaves un

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Action Key on [FSF 19] at "DEMO:807:44" behaves unexpectedly
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 22:19:22 -0400

I can replicate the behavior with a pathname that  does not exist, i.e. is
invalid.  Then Hyperbole defers to org-mode and does what org-meta-return does,
in this case, splitting the text to create a new headline.

Maybe you have an automounter so the path is invalid until found.  Test with
(hpath:is-p “/i/src/sys/kern/kern_sig.c”) to see if it is recognized before or
after mounting.

I don’t like what org-mode does with the key but Org mode users wanted this, so
now we have the merged behavior.

Let’s get to the bottom if this.

-- Bob