hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Hyperscope, Hyperbole and Org Mode

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Hyperscope, Hyperbole and Org Mode
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 06:55:17 -0400

Hi Jean:

Please show a simple example of the input and output of one link or one table
from your Emacs-based Hyperscope system so we can inderstand what you mean.

Other than a lack of unique ID generation and a table-based view, I cannot
understand what you are saying Hyperbole does not include.  Examples should
clear it up.

Thanks.

-- Bob