hyperbole-users

Re: Hyperbole 7.1.3, the Antiviral Release, is now available on Elpa

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Hyperbole 7.1.3, the Antiviral Release, is now available on Elpa
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 20:04:42 -0400

The starting window must contain a non-read-only file buffer since this is
where the new button will be placed and saved.  The ending window should
contain something that can be displayed in future Emacs sessions.  The point of
release determines the action type choices you are given when creating the
button; if only one choice is determined then that is used without prompting.
There is a function named something like hui:link-directly that manages this
process.

-- Bob