hyperbole-users

Re: "Takin' reference" for klinks

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: "Takin' reference" for klinks
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 09:15:32 +0300

* Robert Weiner <rswgnu@gmail.com> [2020-11-07 04:21]:
> There is already a function that grabs a reference to a cell when
> you select the cell, so it shouldn’t be hard to add what you want,
> probably to save it to the kill-ring or an Emacs register or your
> system clipboard.

You probably mean:

(kcell-view:reference)

I see that reference becomes: </home/admin/EXAMPLE.kotl, 2=075>

I am now thinking if reference to path should be full path or relative
path. This looks as relative path. If we think of set of Koutliner
files then relative path is maybe better solution. When somebody needs
full path they can put it themselves by modifying the reference.

I hope you will include simple key binding and function to obtain
reference in a Koutliner file.