hyperbole-users

Re: implicit links

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: implicit links
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 08:59:04 -0400

Please press {C-h A} with point over your fi explicit button and rhen copy the
output to show us what it does.

The link-to-ebut problem could be a bug, we’ll have to see but also want to
help you with the simplest way to do what you want and as Jean notes, that may
be by using a builtin implicit button type.  We just need to know the actual
effect you want to achieve in order to answer.

-- Bob