Re: [igraph] help with cohesion.blocks (again...)

From: uxzmdlj02
Subject: Re: [igraph] help with cohesion.blocks (again...)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:15:40 -0600

I'm all in favor, it seems like it's a universal improvement in speed and reliability. I might try to rework it just a little bit so that it keeps track of which S and T it's already searched. The algorithm is designed to find cutsets between individual s and t vertices and does so by incrementally expanding subgraphs around each one. So the current implementation will very frequently re-searches the exact same subset of nodes. I say either way release it, but if I have time it will just add another speed increase. (I'm surprised I didn't find this algorithm the first time around!).
Thanks,
Peter