Re: [igraph] Question about the result of community structure detection

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Question about the result of community structure detection
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:19:54 +0100

Hi,

I assume you are using the C core of igraph directly. How did you examine the contents of the merge matrix? Please note that igraph_matrix_t objects contain floats and not integers, so the proper way to print an element of the matrix if you know that it contains integers is:

printf("%ld\n", (long)MATRIX(m, i, j));

Please let me know if that resolved your issue.

Regards,