[igraph] FIgured out py2app + igraph

From: Bernie Hogan
Subject: [igraph] FIgured out py2app + igraph
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:39:27 +0100

Hi everyone,

I sorted out my py2app issues. So I figured I'd pass this along to
anyone else in case it helps them. There is something strange in the
py2app installer that doesn't properly include the core.so file from
igraph, and change the path appropriately. So in my case I had to do
the following

sudo mkdir
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/igraph/
cp /Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/igraph/core.so
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/igraph/

This puts the core.so file in this particular location. The program
finds it in this location and everything works.

Take care,
BERNiE

Bernie Hogan
Research Fellow, Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford