Re: [igraph] igraph compilation with Cygwin

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph compilation with Cygwin
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:58:53 +0100

Hi,

The fabsl() function is not implemented in Cygwin, that's why you see
this error message. Luckily the function call resides in a part of the
code which is used only when the GMP library is not installed.
The solution is to install the GMP library in Cygwin, then do the
./configure && make dance again. (It is important to call ./configure
once again, otherwise igraph will still try to compile the replacement
code for GMP. I think the Cygwin package is simply called "gmp".

When you call ./configure again, check whether the "GMP library support"
is turned on (see the last few lines printed by ./configure).