Re: [igraph] Re: Ruby binding for IGraph coreness

From: Thomas Plotkowiak
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: Ruby binding for IGraph coreness
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:34:00 +0200

Excellent news, Alex was able to fix the bug. So you will find a new gem on rubyforge and github, that computes the correct coreness of a graph. Great work!

2009/8/12 Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden>
> It seems its been a while since the igraph binding was updated:
> *IGraph 0.3 Released* <http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=16838>
Actually the version number of the Ruby library has never been in sync
with the upstream igraph releases. Note that the most recent version of
that Ruby gem is 0.9.6, released on Feb 11, 2009 -- I guess it belongs
to igraph 0.5 or 0.5.1. So I'd contact Alex anyway and see if he is
aware of the bug.