[igraph] (no subject)

From: Abdul Rasheed
Subject: [igraph] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:01:16 +0530

hi
  I just downloaded iGraph 0.5.2 for R interface. I tried the screen shot entitled "tkplot in the R package". i just tried the source code in R interface, unfortunately i am unable to do that. i have error message stating that "At rinterface.c:4054 : Cannot read Pajek file, File operation error". Just help me, what i have to do so as to run the code successfully. Execting your favorable reply as early as possbile. thanking you in advance.

With Warm Wishes and Regards
A. Abdul Rasheed, MCA., M.E.,(CSE),
Department of Computer Applications,
Valliammai Engineering College,
(A Member of SRM Group),
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603 203.
Kancheepuram District. Tamilnadu. INDIA.
Contact: 044 - 27454784 Ext: 451 (O)
Mobile: 996 23 000 55 / 99 44 33 6432

Date India’s Teen Diva. Find out if you hit it off with her or are her fiery opposite. Drag n’ drop