Re: [igraph] Giant Component

From: Surendar Swaminathan
Subject: Re: [igraph] Giant Component
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:44:28 -0700

Hello Gabor,

  Thank for the reply. I could not get this to work. when I do
get.edgelist(g2,names=TRUE)
it throws saying g2 is not a graph object.

I went throgh Igraph

get.edgelist (graph,names=TRUE)

What should I do.

This is what I tried

tab<-read.csv("file")
g<-graph.data.frame(tab,directed=FALSE)
V(g)$name <- seq_len(vcount(g))-1

 giant.component <- function(graph) {
  cl <- clusters(graph)
  subgraph(graph, which(cl$membership == which.max(cl$csize)-1)-1)
 }

g2<-giant.component(g)
get.edgelist(g2,names=TRUE)
throws an error saying g2 is not a graph object.

Thank you

Surendar