[igraph] new syntax for betweenness?

From: yong.chn
Subject: [igraph] new syntax for betweenness?
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:10:57 +0200

Hi Tamas,

Finally, I want to test the overflow problem for the betweenness
centrality. Here is the new version I downloaded just now:
 igraph-nightly-0.6-1658-20090916.tar.gz

However, my old program doesn't work for this new version igraph. More
specifically:
igraph_betweenness(&graph, &result, igraph_vss_all(),
IGRAPH_UNDIRECTED); --> This worked on my computer before if 0.5.2 is
used.

Now, too few arguments to function ‘igraph_betweenness’

Can you please help me about the new syntax? I have an
unweighted/undirected network. I'm testing the file which I sent to
you on July 7th, 2009.

Best,
Yong