Re: [igraph] Re: Decompose a graph into connected components

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: Decompose a graph into connected components
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:06:43 +0200

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Dr Karl <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you, Gabor
>
> I've successfully split the graph into connected components graphs
> with igraph_decompose, but the attributes I had previously set to the
> graph are lost. I'll try igraph_clusters.

Probably you did something wrong, then. I have just tried it, it
properly keeps the vertex attributes:

library(igraph)
g <- erdos.renyi.game(20, p=1/40)
V(g)$name <- seq_len(vcount(g))
igraph.par("print.vertex.attributes", TRUE)
decompose.graph(g)[[4]]

This is R, but that should not matter. If you can send me some minimal
C code that reproduces your problem, then I can check it.

Gabor

[...]