[igraph] Re: weight in two-mode to one-mode conversion

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] Re: weight in two-mode to one-mode conversion
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:13:16 +0200

As a side question, i am wondering if it is possible to retain a name attribute
when switching to the one-mode...

in my two-mode I have nodes of two types, one with name like "thread3" and the
other with name like "author5", but when I bipartite.projection() the network,
the one mode of authors has lost the name attribute, so it is difficult to
understand who's who...

thanks,
simone