Re: [igraph] Re: Re: shortest paths in a undirected weighted graph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: Re: shortest paths in a undirected weighted graph
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:08:40 +0200

Federico,

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 6:47 PM, federico vaglio
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Gabor,
> I'm moving from igraph R package to C library for speed reasons and,
> following your previous suggestion on calculating all possible shortest
> paths in a undirected weighted graph,

I am sorry to say, but this will not be any faster in C. (Well, _very_
marginally, maybe.)

> I have downloaded, compiled and
> installed the latest nightly of igraph C-library
> (igraph-nightly-0.6-2030-20100726.tar.gz).
> I can compile igraph_get_shortest_paths_dijkstra.c example source code
> (shipped with the library) but when I try to run the executable I got the
> following error:
> Error at structural_properties.c:4199 :Weight vector length does not match,

You did not supply a correct weight vector, i.e. the length of the
weight vector must match the number of edges in the graph.

Btw. igraph_get_shortest_paths_dijkstra is not the same
igraph_get_all_shortest_paths_dijkstra.

Best,
Gabor