Re: [igraph] igraph_community_fastgreedy() in C

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph_community_fastgreedy() in C
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:49:09 +0200

Hi,

for this you need to use the attribute handler, as
igraph_weighted_adjacency adds edge weights as attributes. Please see
http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/ch09s02.html
http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/ch09s02s01.html#igraph_cattribute_EANV
http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/ch09s02s01.html#EANV

Then you can pass the edge weight vector to igraph_community_fastgreedy.

Best,
Gabor