Re: [igraph] matrix problem

From: Guilherme Ferraz de Arruda
Subject: Re: [igraph] matrix problem
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:49:43 -0300

dados is just a struct:

typedef struct Matriz{
  double** Matriz;
  int i, j;
}Mat;

int CriaRede(igraph_t* grafo, int dist, Mat* dados){
  igraph_matrix_t w_adj;

  printf("   - Inicializando WAdj ... \t");
  igraph_matrix_init(&w_adj, (long int)dados->i, (long int)dados->i);
  printf("[ OK ]\n");

}

Is it enough?
If its not, i could send all of my code, its dificult to send parts of them.

Thanks for all.

Guilherme.