igraph-help

Re: [igraph] Re: Compile failure with last two nightly builds of igraph

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: Compile failure with last two nightly builds of igraph C core -- missing header files
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 21:27:18 +0100

Tony,

> ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/igraph/_igraph.so:
> undefined symbol: igraph_has_multiple
igraph_has_multiple has been added recently to the C core -- I guess you might
either have left an old igraph C core lying around and the Python interface
linked to that, or you used the include files from an old version when you
compiled the Python interface, or something like that. Since updating your
structural_properties.c file from the latest revision resolved to problem, I
don't think it will be an issue for tomorrow's nightlies. If it is, let me know.

--
Tamas