[igraph] Complexity of constructing an MST

From: Yulia Matveyeva
Subject: [igraph] Complexity of constructing an MST
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 19:05:25 +0400

I thank Minh Nguyen for pointing me out to the new optimized algorithms for
MST-construction.
But in the R igraph-manual from March 2011
I only find one reference to the article of Prim (1957).
I beleive that this reference is probably out of date.
I would greatly appreciate if the authors of the package could
provide a reference to the algorithm that is actually in use in the
mst - function.

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Sincerely yours,