Re: [igraph] Removing white space

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Removing white space
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:36:25 -0400

David,

maybe you are looking for the 'mar' graphical parameter. E.g.

library(igraph)
g <- graph.ring(10)
par(mar=c(0,0,0,0)+.1)
plot(g, layout=layout.circle)

G.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:01 AM, David Edwards <address@hidden> wrote:

I use igraph together with sweave in R to prepare documents including graphs, and find that for graphs with more than a few nodes, igraph puts a lot of white space around the graphs, making them difficult to read. I have tried to adjust the margin parameter but this does not seem to help. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Kind regards

David Edwards
Associate Professor

Dept. of Genetics and Biotechnology