Re: [igraph] Creating an exe

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Creating an exe
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 03:34:08 +0200

> [Errno 2] No such file or directory
> 'api-ms-win-core-processthreads-11-1-2.dll'
>
> Is the missing dll involved with igraph. If so, where how do I download it.
This does not seem to be related to igraph; it seems to be a DLL provided by
whatever tool you are using to convert your Python script to an executable.

(For the record, I have used cx_Freeze in the past to create executables from
Python scripts that depended on igraph; I vaguely remember that py2exe did not
work).

All the best,
--
T.