[igraph] Considering colors in canonical_permutation() bliss algorithm

From: Nafiseh Sedaghat
Subject: [igraph] Considering colors in canonical_permutation() bliss algorithm
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:51:50 -0800

Hi everyone,

I would like to use canonical_permutation() function in igraph for obtaining canonical labeling of a colored graph.
I know that in bliss algorithm we can obtain it, however, seems that there is no option in canonical_permutation() function in igraph. Do you have any suggestion to resolve it?

Additionally, how can I use igraph package in MATLAB? Should I building mex file from C source code of igraph? Do you know how can I do that?

Thank you.
Nafiseh