Re: [igraph] issues with union function in igraph

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] issues with union function in igraph
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 09:35:33 +0200

Hello Fan,

Are you looking for the disjoint_union function?

http://igraph.org/r/doc/disjoint_union.html

Szabolcs

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 at 03:33, 杨帆 <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear igraph developers,
I am Fan. I have a question about merging two graphs in igraph when
using the union function. When I merge two graphs which contain the
same vertices, there should be some name clashing issues with that.
But actually the plot just combines vertices from these two graphs and
remove all the duplicate edges due to the same vertices. I was
wondering how to deal with that situation and how to avoid the name
clash. I have attached my output file.  Please be free to take a look
at that.
I am looking forward to receiving your reply!
Best,
Fan