[igraph] centralisation

From: Brown, Liv
Subject: [igraph] centralisation
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 12:59:20 +0000

Hi,

I'm having trouble with the graph level centralisation scores from a set of directed, weighted graphs. My centralisation scores are all +1, ranging from 1.9 > 14.5. All team members are connected by at least one communication, but I am interested in how the comms are distributed across different groups and to what extent they rely on 1/2 members.

I've seen code online using "centralize(scores, theoretical.max = 20, normalized = TRUE)

How do I use the scores function? I assume that I need to get a score for each node's centrality first?

Apologies, I am relatively new to R and have always used the package previously with unweighted networks.

Thanks very much,

Liv