[igraph] Specific kind of subgraph

From: Loïc Mangnier
Subject: [igraph] Specific kind of subgraph
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 19:29:37 +0000

Hi there,

I currently work on gene networks with igraph package in R and I am trying to create a specific kind of subgraph.

Actually, I have 2 types of linked objects, genes, and regulatory elements. I would like to create a network where all my genes are connected with all the regulatory elements in the subgraph and conversely. I don't want edges between genes and between regulatory elements itselves.

I have already tried some code but without compelling results.

I will be glad if you have some insights.

Regards.

Loic.