Re: [igraph] Editing edge attributes in igraph

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Editing edge attributes in igraph
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 14:32:29 +0200

Dear Faith,

The mailing list is about to shut down soon; all igraph-related discussion has been moved to our discussion forum at https://igraph.discourse.group. Please ask your question there (and mention that it probably refers to the R version of igraph -- the C core of igraph does not do any plotting, and in general the plotting capabilities of higher level interfaces differ from each other so it's important to know which language you are using igraph from).

All the best,
T.