info-chinese

[Info-chinese] to byrim

From: Wayne Hamilton
Subject: [Info-chinese] to byrim
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:16:21 -0700

B t est S j el z lin l g W w atc f he q s

R z OLE r X
C v ARTI i ER
B a REI w TLIN b G
BV y LGA l RI
O t MEG c A
PA x TE w K Ph c il e ippe and ma k ny ot u her

Ha l ndbag h s & Pu s rs i es, TI j FF n ANY & CO J l ewerl k y

Or c de k r TO s DA k Y and sa x ve 2 w 5 % http://newduhplexformrx.com

if we had not left the mountain pass in a hurry. Very few people live in
these parts, unless they have come here since I was last down this way,
which is some years ago. But there is somebody that I know of, who lives
not far away. That Somebody made the steps on the great rock-the Carrock
I believe he calls it. He does not come here often, certainly not in the
daytime, and it is no good waiting for him. In fact it would be very